September 10, 2015

Drugstore liquid lipsticks/ Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme

I cannot tell you how excited I was when I heard about these Milani liquid lipsticks. Milani lipsticks are some of my favorites from the drugstore and when I heard about these, I knew I had to get my hands on them.


From top to bottom, Lust, Crush, Beloved.

Wear Time:
These lasted all day on my lips with the exception of eating oily foods.

Scent:
The scent might be a con for some people but it doesn't bother me at all. They have a vanilla scent which seems to fade away after the product dries down.

Applicator:
The applicator is your typical wand that comes with most liquid lipsticks. I do find that too much product comes out with the wand so I usually wipe off the excess on the inside and use whatever is left over.

Formula:
I wouldn't say the formula is thick but its also not thin either. I was able to get an opaque application without having to dip back into the product with the exception of "crush." I needed two layers to get that shade to look the way I wanted.

Price/Where to find these:
According to Milani, these are limited edition but I'm hoping they make these permanent. These are sold at CVS, which is where I bought them for $6.99, they're also sold at Walgreens, and currently some shades are on the Milani website for sale at $8.99. 

My thoughts:
I absolutely love these. My only regret is that I only got 3 shades. Had I known I was gonna love these so much, I would've bough a few more especially since they seem to be sold out everywhere.

If you're interested in seeing pics of these shades on my lips head over to my Instagram!



Above is the product before it has completely dried down. Top to bottom, Lust, Crush, Beloved.

Here is the product completely dried down and matte. Top to bottom, Lust, Crush, Beloved.

2 comments: