November 24, 2014

10 Minute Glowy Mom on the Go Makeup



As you may already know by now I have a 2 year old son and when he's ready to leave the house we need to be out the door. This leaves me with no time at all to look presentable on most days. I came up with this simple makeup look that makes me feel great and the best part is it takes 10 minutes or less. This is my go to look I've been wearing the past week that any one can do because it's simple, only requires a few products, and it's all drugstore.



Face
  1.  I mixed L'oreal Youth Code BB Cream light and Lumene CC cream light and applied all over my face
  2. L.A. Girl pro conceal in creamy beige to under eyes to conceal darkness and under eye bags
  3. Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent to set my under eye concealer
  4. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder 720A Sunny to bronze up the face a little bit 
  5. Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Blush in the shade natural on my cheeks
  6. Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Powder in the shade translucent as my highlighter on the top of my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose a little bit. 
  7. Jordana Best Lash Extreme on my lashes
  8. Wet n Wild megalast matte lipstick in Bare it All on my lips 
What do you think of this super glowy look? Would you wear this as an everyday look?



4 comments: